- 80% of all flagpoles are sold with an internal halyard, rotating ball, tilt base and with anodized finish
- Factors that increase strength are the pole diameter and of secondary importance is the wall thickness
- The most common ground mount flagpole sizes are 25′ – 35′
- One should always match the flag to the flagpole. As a guideline, the length of the flag should be at least 1/4 of the height of the flagpole
- Anodizing aluminum creates an extremely strong coating over the aluminum, making it stronger & more scratch resistance
- Satin brush finish is sanded aluminum. Untreated aluminum looks great at first, but after a year will dull and after 7 years will stain. We recommend anodizing all flagpoles
- The rotating ball is used with the internal halyard cable & for changing wind directions
- The internal halyard door is 3-3/8″x 5-1/8″ on most poles
- The tilt base allows one person to erect the flagpole, saving money on installation & maintenance. The shoe is welded to the flagpole.
- All parts are non-corrosive.
- The above flags sizes do not constitute a warranty that all flags may be safely flow in all windspeeds.
- We offer a two year warranty on all flagpole with an optional lifetime warranty (click here for warranty info)